Sunday 23 May 2010

Dandelion Polka Dots

Was in serious need for some inspiration and have finally come up with this. It's not my usual style but was fun to make and I'm quite pleased with it. The dandelions are Penny Black and the polka dotty papers are left overs in my stash. The green polka dots are My Mind's Eye but I can't remember where the multi-coloured dots came from.

The background of the dandelions has been done with distress inks and I've embossed the whole image with tropic lustre to give it a nice sheen.


I would like to enter this into:

7 comments:

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card emily...love your glittery flowers.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs in our Spots & Dots challenge this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Joey said...

Hiya Emily

beautiful card I love the effect on those flowers, thanks for joining us at penny black

Joey.xxx

merniebug said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us here at Meljen's designs for this weeks spots and Dots Challenge.

Cheryl said...

Lovel card! I love the shine on the image. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. We hope you will join us again.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the sparkle on the flowers.
luv
debby

Post a Comment