Saturday 1 May 2010

Dandelion Stripes

So my crafty day is just about over as I reeeally need to go and get ready for tonight. Am now running late but at least this card is finished!

I really wanted to enter the Penny Black competition and have been desperately trying to come up with some new ideas because I only own 1 stamp! - (fortunately it is Penny Black!) Luckily the Saturday Sketch challenge came to my rescue with some inspiration on layout and Polka Doodles monochromatic theme made me think of green!

It was created using distress inks and stamping a Penny Black stamp in the circle. This was then embossed. The stripes in the background are My Mind's Eye papers and a Martha Stewart punch was used across the middle.



I would like to enter this into:

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

hi emily
big apologies I didn't notice the star border...of course you are entered in the challenge and thanks for joining in the fun...hugs kath xxx

chilli pip said...

Hope you had a great night out beaut card x

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Beth said...

This is such a beautiful card! And this stamp is gorgeous, I love the shimmer you've added! Thanks for joining in witb the PB challenge!

Love BEth xx

Jo said...

Lovely card, very elegant :)
Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

Kris said...

Just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you used the stamp!

Post a Comment